She moans into my mouth, making my pants tighten painfully against my throbbing cock. Her experienced hands slide slowly down my chest and stop right over my belt buckle. Without breaking our kiss, she quickly undoes it and unzips the zipper.
“Let me see you, baby,” she drawls sexily against my lips.
In one swift movement, she digs into my pants and takes out my cock, which by this moment is about to explode. I look at her, and to my secret satisfaction, watch as her eyes widen with delight. I know she loves this part.
“What you waiting for?” I drawl, as I lean my head lazily back against the headrest. “It ain’t gonna fix itself, girl.”
All she does is smirk at me before her lips come crashing down to mine in a bruising kiss. My arms tighten around her waist as hers wrap around my neck almost painfully.
She grinds against my cock, making me let out a low growl. This woman was cruel. She might as well shoot one of my balls with what she’s doing to me. I can’t take it anymore. I had to have her. I had to have my release.
“Girl, you failin’. You failin’ big time,” I breath against her lips as my hands slide down to grab a handful of her ass. I squeeze tightly, watching as she arches her back and leans into me. I smirk at her reaction, drinking in the look of lust that overtakes her beautiful blue eyes.
She licks her lips seductively as she raises herself a little, lifting her dress just above her belly button and moves her red panties aside, making me have a view of her hidden treasure.
I lick my lips subconsciously as I see her rub her clit with her neatly manicured finger. A low moan escapes her lips as she continues to play with herself. She slides her fingers up and down, her juices gently oozing out of her opening.
My mouth waters. I can’t take this no more. Still watching her movements, I reach over and find the lever that takes the seat back. I pull on it and recline myself, making sure I’m still able to see her actions from where I lay.
“Enough play time,” I mutter as I grab hold of her waist and roughly pull her down onto my shaft, pushing myself into her in one swift thrust. I close my eyes as her inner walls clamp tightly around my cock.
She lets out a gasp as I watch myself enter her fully. Seconds go by and we’re just sitting there. Her breathing comes in large gasps as she feels my very much alive body part throb inside of her. My heart is just about ready to explode. This girl better start moving before I go crazy.
When she doesn’t move, I open my eyes and stare up at her. Her eyes have glazed over and her bottom lip has disappeared into her mouth. Oh shit. This girl is asking for it. She ain’t doing nothing about this situation…I guess it’s up to me.
With a slight smirk, I lift her up, just about to where the tip of my cock teases her entrance before pulling her back down forcefully, making her take all of me in one go.
“Oooh!” she finally moans.
She throws her head back, letting me get an eyeful of her delectable neck. But that is going to have to wait for another time. My desire for her can’t wait any longer. I had to have her now or else I’ll go crazy.
I pull out of her again before impaling her onto me with more force than before.
“Sssss…..ahhhh….” comes my breathless gasp as she starts to rotate her hips against me.
I watch, my eyes transfixed on her lower body as it worked it’s magic. Her hips move in rhythm to my thrusts and I can’t help but let out a moan at the electricity that starts to consume me rapidly. I can’t believe I’m going to come this fast.
She bobs up and down at an almost frantic pace that leaves both of us panting and moaning like barbaric creatures pouncing on each other. In this case…we were exactly that. The thought of someone passing by and catching us in the act was long thrown out window and now all I wanted was for her to squeeze those talented walls around my cock so that I can explode and be the old MJ that she knows and loves.
“Oooh….fuck…yesss….oh fuck…ride me, girl…ride me…”
She leans forward and captures my lips in a sloppy kiss. Our actions are becoming frenzied. They’re becoming animalistic. We were no longer going at a sexy rhythm. The squelching sound from our juices was loud to our ears and if it was that loud, god know how the car looked from the outside. We were practically fucking the brains out of each other.
Then-
“Unf…oh god….fuck…yesss…” The familiar fire that starts at the pit of my stomach starts to consume me and I know I’m about to reach my peak. Oh sweet Jesus. Please let this be it. Please let this be it. Please let this be it.
And as if my prayers were answered, Holly’s body starts to tremble above me. Yesss…
And in a matter of seconds, her walls squeeze the living daylights out of my throbbing cock and like a clap of thunder, we both explode.
No comments:
Post a Comment